In addition, this treatment eliminates non-vascular diseases such as Pendulums, Milia and cholesterol deposits.
Thermocoagulation uses heat generated by a radio frequency / high frequency current to convert liquids to solid. The current is transmitted to the skin through a needle applied to the surface directly on the targeted area. The imperfection will coagulate by forming scar tissue that will be removed by the body’s healing mechanisms. The results become visible between 3 and 21 days.
What is telangiectasia?
Permanent dilation of small blood vessels (arterioles, venules or capillaries).
What is Stellate angioma ?
Spider-like Capillary dilation, similar to telangiectasia.
What is Ruby Points?
They are vascular imperfections of which several dilated capillaries are concentrated on a small surface.
What is skin tag ?
A small outgrowth of pedicle-shaped epithelial cells, sometimes terminated by verrucosis.
- Usually, appear with age.
- Can be the same color or darker than the skin.
- Are linked to the skin by vascularized capillaries.
- Can be without base/flat or suspended/with base.
What is Milia ?
Small, encysted papules containing dried fat and/or dead cells.
- With a pearly appearance, these small white cysts form on the opening of sebaceous glands of the skin and are similar to comedones.
- Affects mainly the face, but especially on the cheeks and eyelids.
What is Cholesterol Deposit
Small yellowish patches or papules (1-2 mm), slightly elevated.
- Caused by the accumulation of cholesterol (bad fat) in the skin.
- Can come from changes in the metabolism of fats in the blood.
- Mostly localized around the eyes.
- 15-minute vascular block treatment 75 $
- 30-minute vascular block treatment 105 $
- Non vascular Treatment 5 $+tx/min + 10 $/filament (needle)